North Bay Junction Long Term Fixed Price
Description of Service
- Long term firm fixed pricing service offering to retain and attract long haul load
Key Features and Benefits:
- Negotiated long term firm service from Empress to North Bay Junction
- Fixed toll for duration of contract
- Shippers will also hold a corresponding long-term Firm Transportation contract from the North Bay Junction receipt point to Mainline markets
How to Access this Service
- Offered through a TC Energy held North Bay Junction LTFP Open Season which closed on September 21, 2018
- Shipper may sign an Assignment Agreement with TC Energy and the holder of an existing North Bay Junction LTFP contract to take over all or a portion of that existing contract-holder’s service.
For Further Information
Contact your Marketing Representative, or via any of the options listed below.
Will not build for service
Secondary Receipt Points
Conversion to FT service at the end of the term
North Bay Junction LTFP Open Season
Minimum term is 10 years
Monthly NBJ LTFP Toll
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Transportation Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.