Dawn Long Term Fixed Price
Description of Service
- Long term firm competitive service offering to deliver Western Canadian gas to Dawn
Key Features and Benefits:
- A unique competitive service from Empress to Dawn (Union SWDA) offered through an open season that closed on March 9, 2017
- Fixed toll for duration of contract
- Shippers may elect to reduce the term of all or a portion of their contract quantity by 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years, subject to an increase in the toll
How to Access this Service
- Offered through a TransCanada held Dawn LTFP Open Season which closed on March 9, 2017
- Shipper may sign an Assignment Agreement with TransCanada and the holder of an existing Dawn LTFP contract to take over all or a portion of that existing contract-holder’s service.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
Will not build for service
Secondary delivery points
Conversion to FT service at the end of the term
Dawn LTFP Open Season
10 year term
Monthly Dawn LTFP Toll
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Transportation Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.