STFT Short Term Firm Transportation
Description of Service:
- Short term firm delivery service available only at FT-D Group 1 locations.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fill short-term transportation needs on a firm basis.
- Range of contract terms, with a minimum of seven days and a maximum of one year less one day. Contract must end on the last day of the month. Typically, contracts are sold monthly or by season.
- Biddable service with a minimum bid starting at 100 per cent of the one to two year Group 1 rate at such location.
- Not eligible for renewal, assignment or alternate access rights.
How to Access this Service:
- Bid for service through a TC Energy held Open Season. Notices are posted on the TC Energy website and detail the capacity offered as well as the bidding process.
- Shipper must sign an STFT Service Agreement prior to bidding for STFT service with TC Energy.
For Further Information
Contact your Marketing Representatives, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.