FT-SN Firm Transportation - Short Notice
Description of Service:
- Firm service with a primary receipt point and a primary delivery point designed to meet the needs of markets which require a flexible and firm gas supply to serve fluctuating demands with as little as 15 minutes notice (e.g. gas-fired power generation).
Key Features and Benefits:
- Unique features include reserved capacity, flow control, requirement for separate delivery area and up to 96 nomination windows daily.
How to Access this Service:
- Bid for service through a TransCanada held Open Season. Notices are posted on the TransCanada website and detail the capacity offered as well as the bidding process.
- Shipper must sign an FT-SN contract for the accepted bid with TransCanada.
- Shipper may also sign an Assignment Agreement with TransCanada and the holder of an existing FT-SN contract to take over all or a portion of that existing contract-holder’s service.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
||Firm and reserved
||Renewal minimum 1 year
2 years' notice required
||TransCanada will build facilities with a minimum 15 year contract term
Alternate Receipt Points
Temporary Receipt / Delivery Points
Up to 96 nomination windows daily
Flow control required at delivery point
Flow rate nomination required (GJ/hr)
Separate delivery area required
Awarded based on term x toll
Minimum term is 1 year
Monthly FT-SN demand toll
Current FT-SN toll is equal to 110% of the applicable FT toll
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Transportation Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.