PT Pressure/Temperature Service
Description of Service:
- Service allowing the receipt or delivery of gas on the Alberta system at unique pressure and/or temperature specifications.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Receive or deliver gas at a higher/lower temperature or pressure within tariff specifications.
- Lower priority service than Firm Transportation (FT) and Interruptible Transportation (IT) services.
- Limited to pressure and temperatures where and when capacity on the Alberta System allows.
How to Access this Service:
- Sign a PT Service Agreement with TransCanada.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.