STFT Short Term Firm Transportation
Description of Service:
- A short term firm service with a primary receipt point and a primary delivery point.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Fill short term or seasonal transportation needs on a firm basis; has the same reliability as Firm Transportation (FT) service.
- Range of contract terms: Minimum term of seven days and maximum term of one year less one day.
- Does not include the same flexibility features as FT.
How to Access this Service:
- Bid for service through a TC Energy held Open Season. Notices are posted on the TC Energy website and detail the capacity offered as well as the bidding process.
- Shipper must submit a completed Exhibit “A” form, from their STFT Contract, indicating the quantity, the requested transportation path, and the price for their bid which must be at least equal to the posted STFT bid floor (shippers bid a percentage of the FT toll in effect at the time of service)
- Shipper must sign an STFT contract with TC Energy.
For Further Information
Contact your Marketing Representatives, or via any of the options listed below.
Will not build for service
Receipts allowed from certain delivery areas
Shipper bids quantity, price and term
Awarded based on aggregate revenue
Minimum = 7 days
Maximum = 1 year less 1 day
Biddable toll as a percentage of the FT toll in effect at time of service
Bid floors established by TC Energy
Minimum bid floor level can be no lower than the applicable FT toll
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Transportation Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.