FT-R Firm Transportation - Receipt
Description of Service:
- Firm receipt service at a shippers’s receipt point(s).
Key Features and Benefits:
- High priority service.
- FT-R is transferable to other receipt locations.
- Toll is receipt point specific.
- Minimum term of three years for new FT-R service.
- Service is renewable, for a minimum of 1 year prior to the service termination date.
- Renewal notification is required a minimum of 1 year prior to the service termination date.
- FT-R has variable pricing dependent on length of term; one year but less than three years at 105%, three years but less than five at 100%, and five years or greater at 95%.
How to Access this Service:
- Sign a FT-R Service Agreement with TransCanada
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.