FT Firm Transportation
Description of Service:
- Firm service entailing the receipt and delivery of gas at shipper’s designated contractual points.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Firm service every day to your primary delivery point. Minimum of one year term with existing available capacity.
- Flexibility to assign rights to other parties, temporarily or permanently.
- When it is operationally available, you can back haul your Firm service.
- Renewal rights are available.
- Fuel is provided in kind by shippers.
How to Access this Service:
- Service is offered in Open Seasons when capacity is available.
- Sign an FT Service Agreement with TransCanada.
- Participate in Expansion by request.
- Take a temporary or permanent assignment from an existing shipper.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the Foothills Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.