FCS Facility Connection Service
Description of Service:
- Measurement of gas at extraction or storage delivery points/facilities.
- FCS helps ensure accountability for the construction of facilities for extraction points and storage facilities through a Minimum Annual Volume (MAV) calculation.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Only one FCS contract in place per location.
- Annual minimum flow through required, if not met, charges will be applied.
How to Access this Service:
- Sign a FCS Service Agreement with TransCanada.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.