FT-P Firm Transportation - NGTL Points to Point
Description of Service:
- Firm delivery service between designated receipt point(s) (maximum of 50 receipt points) and a designated FT-D Group 2 delivery point.
- FT-P provides a pricing alternative to the combined FT-R and FT-D Group 2 rates on a short-haul basis.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Flexibility to manage service among Receipt Points.
- Tolls based on distance from the furthest Receipt Point to the Delivery Point.
- FT-P has variable pricing dependent on length of term; one year but less than three years at 105%, three years but less than five at 100%, and five years or greater at 95%.
- Renewable as FT-P or FT-R.
How to Access this Service:
- Sign an FT-P Service Agreement with TC Energy.
For Further Information
Contact your Marketing Representatives, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.