IT-R Interruptible Transportation - Receipt
Description of Service:
- Interruptible receipt service available at all receipt stations subject to available capacity.
Key Features and Benefits:
- One IT-R Service Agreement covers all receipt points (blanket IT).
- Use daily, only charged when used
- Good service for volatile production to supplement Firm Transportation (FT-R).
- Interruptible nominations are authorized based upon available capacity.
- Service can be interrupted at any time.
- Evergreen term.
- Toll is 115 per cent of three-year FT-R rate for each specific receipt point.
How to Access this Service:
- Sign a master IT-R Service Agreement with TransCanada.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.