FT-DW Firm Transportation - Delivery Winter
Description of Service:
- Firm winter-only delivery service designed to meet winter peaking requirements at FT-D Group 1 locations.
- The ability to provide this service results from the difference between winter and summer season design capability.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Contract term – three consecutive winter seasons (November – March).
- Biddable service with the minimum bid starting at 125 per cent of the three to four year Group 1 rate at such location.
- Targeted for market specific, high load-factor, winter applications, and streamlined for a single use. If you require additional flexibility, please consider FT-D service that includes renewal rights, assignments and alternate access.
- Offered annually in Open Seasons during September and October.
How to Access this Service:
- Bid for service through a TransCanada held Open Season. Notices are posted on the TransCanada website and detail the capacity offered as well as the bidding process.
- Shipper must sign an FT-DW Service Agreement for the accepted bid with TransCanada.
For Further Information
Contact your Customer Account Manager, or via any of the options listed below.
This service description is for informational purposes only. For more detailed descriptions, please review the NGTL System Tariff which provides complete detail and supersedes the information provided on this page.