Flash is required to view this map.
To download the most current version of Flash please click here. The link will direct you to the Adobe Flash installer page in a new window.
Foothills System - SK
0.0087703201 (Monthly) 7.5 8.0 5.9 Interruptible Service - Zone 9 0.0003171732 (Daily) 8.2 8.8 6.5
2017 Rates Effective January 1, 2017
Rates below do not include Abandonment Surcharges
AB/SK Border to Monchy, SK
Firm Service - Zone 9
Interruptible Service - Zone 9
Aggregate charges for service will be determined in accordance with the Foothills Pipe Lines Gas Transportation Tariff and as such, shall include the applicable abandonment surcharge(s)
0.0923237647(monthly) 9.2 9.9 7.3 0.0030353019(Daily) 0.30 0.33 0.24
2017 Abandonment Surcharges Effective January 1, 2017
Abandonment surcharges are in addition to applicable Transportation Rates.
All Transportation Services
Monthly Abandonment Surcharge
Daily Abandonment Surcharge
The services to which Abandonment Surcharges apply are denoted on the Foothills Pipe Lines Table of Effective Rates
1. For information purposes, the maximum Shipper's Haul Distance used in the Shipper's monthly charge for Service calculation is 258.97 km.
2. Rates are payable in Canadian dollars and GJ units are used for billing purposes. Mcf and MMbtu units are provided for information purposes only.
3. Conversion Factors below have been used to calculate the rates provided for information purposes:
Cdn$/US$ 1.339 - subject to change (updated Oct 27, 2016) ¢/GJ to ¢/MMBtu x 1.055056 ¢/GJ to ¢/Mcf at a heat value of 37.57 MJ/m3
1.339 - subject to change (updated Oct 27, 2016)
¢/GJ to ¢/MMBtu
¢/GJ to ¢/Mcf
at a heat value of 37.57 MJ/m3
4. All rates are based on 100 per cent load factor utilization. The IT rate is 110 per cent of the FT rate.
5. Rates do not include G.S.T.
6. Inquiries regarding the Saskatchewan System may be directed to:
|Fuel Rates and Heating Values||Heating Values (7 KB, PDF)|
|AB Border Heat Values||AB Border Heat Values (61 KB, PDF)|
The pricing and tolls information included on this website is intended to be used for planning purposes only and although TransCanada endeavours to maintain the information in such a way that is accurate and current, it may not provide accurate results. Use of this information is at user’s sole risk and TransCanada shall not be liable for user’s use or reliance on any results obtained from it.